Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Blog Roll


I have a bit of a secret obsession with The Peevish Penman that they don't yet know about, but it is my full intention in the coming weeks to let them know how awesome I think they are. First off, they remind me a bit of Arch Editing: they are two sisters with a passion for writing and a desire to help other writers figure out what the hell writing is all about. They've built up a fantastic looking website, just using blogspot, and they have really helpful content, including a small press list for those of you who are considering moving towards publication. This week they posted a fantastic blog post entitled: 15 Reasons to Write Today, which I then posted on Reddit and has probably got more hits and more likes than anything we've yet posted from Arch Editing. I'm fiercely jealous, and I really hope I can convince them to guest blog for us at some point. So, because of the sheer awesomeness of The Peevish Penman, we're placing them on our very distinguished Blog Roll. Go check them out. You'll probably become a little bit obsessed with them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment